Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Jell-O


My grandpa and I are going to make Jell-O! No, not me, Jello. You know that bouncy stuff that comes in different colors and flavors? Well, if you do, that's it! Like in this picture! Yea! And we're going to make it kinda like this but in tall glasses! It will be very neat. The white will be whipped cream, the blue will be blueberry Jell-O, and last but not least, red will be strawberry! It will scrumptious! lol! I love that word! Scrumptious. Hehehehehe. It sounds funny! Well, that's what we're going to do tomorrow.... tonight I get to go to Mike's Ice Cream! Yum, yum! I'm getting mint Oreo! More later,
Jello

2 comments:

Millie said...

Your grampa sure does like Jell-O, jello!

(tee hee)

Anonymous said...

wow! that does sound scrumptious! (tee hee!) are you going to serve that at ur b-day? you should, you need a cool person like me to help you eat it, cant let it go to waste!