Hello, I'm Jello and this is my first ever Blog! I'm very excited and am happy that you (whoever you are) are reading my Blog! I have a few requests though, if you could please leave a comment that would be just great! I would like to know what certain people think of my Blog. If you have any complaints please tell me as well, I am interested in what you think about my Blog. So um.... Well let's get started! My name is Nena Jello (not really, but that's what I call myself), but you can call me Jello. Three of my favorite Bloggers are "The Devil Dog", "Darling Millie", and "Studio Jeanne". Those are great blogs to go visit, so please do! "The Devil Dog" is really great because it has a very funny story about Roxy, a 'devil dog' that eats a whole bunch of chocolate chip cookies! It's very funny.
My dog, Ozzy, is a devil dog too. He once got into our chicken that was sitting on the kitchen counter and ate the whole thing! Bones and all! It was amazing! He didn't even get sick or anything.... Wow!
Well, thanks for reading "Jello's Stories" come back tomorrow and there will be more!
Jello

3 comments:
Hello Jello! We love that you have your own blog. How very cool. Thanks for mentioning us. We will put you on our blog list.
Roxy & Lucky
Hello Jello!
I have added your blog to my Special Links on my blog, so I can check in on you every day!
I am going on a trip soon. You can read about it on my blog. I will have pictures.
: )
Post a Comment