This is my dog, Ozzy. He is a very good dog and loves to be rubbed. He is a part chow, part black lab who gets jealous when all the attention isn't on him. Even though chows are known to be some of the meanest dogs in the world, Ozzy is 100% good! Chow-chows on the other hand are usually 100% evil. Ozzy was hit by a car when he was just monthes old. It wound his front right paw. He now runs sideways and is very happy he can even run at all!! I love Ozzy as if he were my own brother. We are very fortunate to have this lovable mutt in our lives!
Millie on the Porch
7 years ago

2 comments:
I was hit by a car too! I got my leg broken real bad, and the v-e-t put a titanium rod in it to help it heal. It worked because now I can run and jump real fast.
I am glad Ozzy is OK, but I am sad his paw is wounded. It is good that he can run, even if it is sideways!
He looks like a really good dog.
I am a good dog!
Post a Comment